Monday, June 13, 2016

My6monthstampingoals#

 I had an event this weekend for my PEEPS who Have been my core group of stampers since when I started as a Demonstrator 9 1/2 years ago-We missed our friend JoAnne and amother  stamper, Debbie has moved out of Texas.
I sent out an invitation the asked
Do You Trust Me?
Linda, Lorraine, Marcia and Melinda were able to accept and attend. I am posting this as one of my 6monthstampingoals#

We had the best time as I gave them a Paper Pumpkin Party and we did a make n take.

 The food was fabulous and the Champagne was cold! They really loved the card we did with the in Free gift in the April PP - such a cute set!

 These are a few photos from convention at the Paper Pumpkin area. Never be upset with what is in the kit..Always check out all the alternative ideas all the faulous Demonstrators make and post on the internet and Pintrest and Face Book.

 The Lovely Wreath turns into a cute Holiday wreath


Here are two other ideas if you arent in love with the Wreath-
cut off all the leaves and you can make cute cactus note cards or start your Holiday card making and turn them into a cute card to mail-



Finally, here is the card we made with the All About Everything FREE stamp set that was in the April Kit. I wanted them to all experience the fun and surprise I get every month.
It was a fun way to say thank you all for your support and love.



Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share with you -
I hope you are stamping and being creative.
See you again soon- 
thanks so much
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment