Saturday, June 11, 2016

Where has the Month gone? June, Already?

I can not believe I have not posted since May 9th! It's been a busy month both at work and with a few extra trips up to OKC to see my Mother. She had a little tumble, nothing broken that goodness and then this last week a little episode breathing and she panicked and called 911.
All is good now, and we will be back up in OKC next weekend to celebrate her 91st Birthday.

I am drawing my design to make her a special card for the occasion. Havent started it yet, but I have about 5 days to get it done.
My sister sent me the card she has made-




Look familiar? This was the Dec  Paper Pumpkin calendar kit. How nice to create it as a card front and circle the special day for someone's Special event. Wouldn't this even be a great Wedding Card?
How special would that be for the new bride and groom.

Here is a swap card I made for a group I joined, who are from all over the USA.
There are 11 of us and every month we send our cards in and get some really nice
Over The Top samples.
We have to do 4-5 layers and embellishments etc. Its so fun to really go all out
May was for Wedding, Sympathy or Anniversary.
 
Ready-stamp all your elements

 Set-Figure how how you want to place them-
(how about that coral nail polish!!!)

Go- The final outcome. It i s a Z-fold card.
4 1/4 x 11
score at 5 1/2
then score the front at 2 3/4 and you band it backwards.
 

 Inside

Well... I dont want to ramble on but think I better give you a break!
Hope you are enjoying the New catalog. If you need a copy, just let me know.
My Wish list is large- bet yours will be too!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment