Thursday, January 24, 2019

Happy Friday!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday and that your week was really good-
I had some time to create some cute things and it is such a stress release for me.


This is my version of an idea from a magazine I get every quarter from Stampin UP. Each quarter, I get a new copy. This was just a note card but I used it as my focal point and mounted it to a A2 size regular card front.
The base is soft seafoam and I used Lovely Lipstick, powder pink and the All My Love DSP paper.
I am a big fan of any Holiday. Valentines is a great time to spread some love to all your family and friends!

Treat holders are a favorite of mine-
I enjoy LeAnn Greff's site Flowerbug and cased this cutie- 


It is about 3x4
I used the Dot TEIF and my BIG SHOT to texturize this and give it some pizzazz
it fits a Russell Stover chocolate covered marshmallow heart- YUM!

Thank you for stopping by and letting me share- Hope you get inspired and create some thing  yourself-
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment