Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday 1-27-19

So--the weekend is winding down and its already the last week of January. Where did the month go?
I just cant believe the 1st of February is the end of this week-
It is still Sale A Bration time. This is the best sale Stampin Up does all year.
With the new Occasions catalog just starting , you surly have no problem spending $50 and you must be so excited to pick out your FREE item.
I just love this time of year myself-

Here is a tool in our catalog that every one needs-
This is the Take your pick tool


It is so helpful when you are trying to pick up tiny sequins or punched pieces to put on your projects.
There are several tips to use. A spatula, a pokie tool and putty in one part to pick up tiny items.
Everyone needs to have one of these-only $14.00
Item #144107

Now, Let get down to my project for this weekend-


This is one of our new containers for treats. its got a lid and it is about 4oz of anything you can think of to put inside. I am going to put some kind of party mix in mine
I had to tear one cup apart. I made a pattern on paper so the DSP would go around the container.
I used a 3" stitched circle framelit for the base on the top and then some of the cute hearts from the 
Be Mine Stitched Framelits.
They are so  beautiful!
I love Valentines day and really enjoy making treat holders-
Stay tuned as I will be sharing more of my projects with you again next week.
Thanks for stopping by today-
See you again soon.
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment