Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday 1-19-19

Happy Sunday to you all-

What a week this was. So busy at work this week but I was sure ready for the weekend.
spent my Sat nd Sunday working on some Valentine ideas.
The items I used were from the new Occasions' catalog
This is our Forever Lovely stamp set and Lovely Flowers edgelit dies on page 5.


The colors are Flirty Flamingo, Lovely lipstick, Soft Seafoam and crumb cake.
Check out our cute ribbon with the white stitching on the edge.  How do you like the All My Love DSP paper? It is 12 x 12 and has such cute designs.
Can you see the shadow stamping that is under the white by the DSP?

Next, I want to share one of my treat holders I made too-


Isn't this cute? It is made from one of our pillow boxes we have in our Annual Catalog.
It shows another cute DSP paper in the All My Love paper pack and the Lovely lipstick foil paper in our Sale A Bration Pack that was free! You get some Grapefruit and Lovely Lipstick colors in the pack. Hey, Valentine is from a cute stamp set called Hey Love. It has some adorable animals.
This is the perfect size to fit some candy inside and give away to someone.

Well, thanks for stopping by and letting me share- I am off to the post office to mail a Birthday card to a vey special friend-
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

No comments:

Post a Comment