Sunday, January 6, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Its January 2019 and some of you are going to faint because I have decided to resurrect my Blog.

I was so burned out and thought I would take one year off, but it ended up being 2 years since I posted. Life happens and it got in the way for me.
So, here I am again-

Stampin up has just released our new 2019 Occasions Catalog-


Just wait until you see all  the new Products
It just went live January 3rd-
If you don't have a copy yet, get in touch with me and I will get one in the mail to you.

Also, it is Sale A Bration time again too-


Spend $50 and you get to pick a FREE item! This year, we even have a couple items the are FREE with $100. This is our best sale time of the year and I don't want you to miss out.

Well, I am keeping this short today - just wanted to announce I was back again and that we have some great new catalogs.
I'll be posting  a swap card I recently made for a swap with my fellow demonstrators.
Hope this year is full of all things good for each and everyone of you-
Hugs
Caren 



No comments:

Post a Comment