Tuesday, January 8, 2019

********MEANT TO BE***********

I wanted to share a cute Valentine card from my recent swap-
The stamp set is from our New Occasions Catalog.
This is called Meant to Be and it has a fabulous set of framelits that go with it.
You can save 10% if you purchase both as a bundle

The card base is crumb cake 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
The DSP is our new ALL My Love 12 x 12 paper.
I have a tiny bit of Soft Seafoam as a mat under it.
I used crumb cake ink to stamp the sentiment and don't you love those cute hearts!
When you cut the solid heart out, it cuts an outline scallop heart too- 
Then I added some embellishments like the epoxy heart and the cute tiny bow.

Hope you get some inspiration from this card and you are starting to make your Valentine a card.
This month I will be doing more items and will share them here with you.

Happy Stampin!Caren


No comments:

Post a Comment